Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy New Year & Happy New You!

Happy New Year & Happy New You!
Feel Your Best in 2014


 CLEAN OUT THAT JUNK IN YOUR TRUNK!

As the new year approaches it is a great time to reflect on the year gone by….and a large part of that process offers you an opportunity to get out with the old and in with the new.  Symbolically this is the perfect time to clean out the old junk drawers, clean up old habits, get rid of lingering weight and flush out stagnant thoughts. This is the time to enact the changes you have been talking about and create the new you!

Detoxification: What is it and Why is it good for you?

Detoxification is one of the most exciting tools in natural medicine. It is simply food as medicine, education about the organs of elimination, general disease prevention and low cost. If you stick to the plan you will feel results almost immediately!

Physical Detoxification:
Our bodies detox continuously as a natural function. It's only when our detox mechanisms become overloaded that the process becomes less efficient and symptoms start to pop up like weight gain, acne, stiff muscles and joints, depression. Toxins may be internal or external in origin, coming from organ congestion in the liver, kidneys and skin or from diet, alcohol, stress and lack of exercise. Pollution or pesticides in our food sources also put undue stress on the detoxification process of the body. Improper digestion and poor food choices can lead to internal toxins that are metabolic by-products from bacteria with side effects that impact overall health. Some symptoms are acute and will come and go but overtime his will lead to fatigue, depressed mood and inability to fight colds and flus as well as inability to lose weight.

It has been suggested that toxic overload contributes to more serious conditions such as autoimmune diseases, inflammatory/rheumatoid arthritis and neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Mental Detoxification:
The cleansing of our mind of negative thought patterns is essential to health and wellness.  The mind-body connection is fundamental to naturopathic medicine and a key component to health. Quite often our mental patterns or habits are overlooked and are the missing link to full resolution of physical ailments or chronic diseases states. On a mental-emotional level detoxification significantly helps us remove obstacles to cure, uncover and express hidden frustrations, anger, resentments and fear and replace them with forgiveness, compassion and positive energy. 


Symptoms which may be relieved by following a detox program include: 
Digestive problems 
Bad breath 
Fatigue 
Irritability 
Constipation 
Headaches
Itchy skin 
Skin rashes 
Joint pain 
Weight loss resistance 
Poor concentration

What a carefully planned detoxification program can offer you: 
Anti-aging effects
Weight loss 
Clearer skin and eyes 
Increased productivity 
Greater motivation and creativity 
Reduction of allergic symptoms 


Join Naturopathic Wellness in the 2014 Detoxification for
Physical and Spiritual Health.

If you are interested in jump starting your health, finding the energy you have been missing and looking and feeling you best….Call now for more details!

Naturopathic Wellness Center
13323 W.Washington Blvd
Suite 202
Los Angeles, CA 90066
events@nawellness.com

310 926 4415

2 comments:

  1. I'm short of words to express the goodness of God in my life. I was diagnosed of herpes simplex virus 4 years ago. Which was the worst time in my life. I became worried,distress,felt so rejected,dirty and pity by so many,friends,family and most all my lovely girlfriends. I started keeping in touch with many hospitals,tried many solutions,and consulted many medical practitioners to get ride of my HSV virus,none of the ativiral treatment could cure me .I started trying fruits and herbs, and with time became very interested in herbs for solutions,to get ride of my HSV. I thought my life was gonna end there, i became worried and couldn't sleep at night. On faithful Sunday morning,when the appointed time came for my breakthrough, my lovely girlfriend, crystal who visited me home came up with a good news with her HSV test result negative. I was shocked,but so happy to have seen that. I wouldn't believe if I haven't seen the result and that would have being my worst mistake in life. She told me it was the work of an herbalist in Africa,Dr.Elabe. who prepared the HSV cured and sent it to her through the DHL. I became very interest and went online to search for natural ways for my cure then I saw a testimony of a lady comments on how she was cured from cancer by the same herbalist, then,I quickly email him@
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com.
    its med.are very active with immune booster with no site effect.contact him for the solution to all your sickness. He cures all viruses and diseases
    Dominicelabeherbalhome4all@gmail.com
    Is a God sent in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TESTED POSITIVE TO HIV SINCE 2018

    I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for it but it can be suppressed with the use of medication!! I felt depressed & sad. I started taking my medication. I felt frustrated, so I tried to seek help online when I came across this website (https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/) of a doctor called Chief Dr Lucky.  Also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses natural herbal medicine to cure HIV AIDS and numerous Infections & different kinds of disease as well. So I contacted him and told him my problems after a brief consultation with him. He Prepared and  sent me the herbal medicine and I took it as he instructed me, Then he called me 3weeks after to go and have a check-up!! It brought out testing negative, I felt calm a bit, and the doctors day for more clarity I will have to come back after 1week of which I did and tested negative for the second time !! I am so wow and grateful to this doctor whose medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also have cure for 
    +HERPES 
    +CANCER
    +HEPATITIS
    +HIV/AIDS
    +PCOS
    +FIBROID
    You can contact him via Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348132777335

    ReplyDelete