Tuesday, November 15, 2016

What is Mantra?




*Thank You Kia Miller* 

"Why Mantra?"

First lets look at what mantra means: In our modern world it is a term used to indicate any repetitive thought, which can either be a slogan or an affirmation (positive) or a belief like "I am too fat" (negative). 

In the Yoga Tradition, mantras are words or sounds that are believed to free the mind from thinking. Sounds great doesn't it?!  It certainly interested me and my first experience actually chanting mantra proved that there was more than meets the eye. I found that I was not only thinking differently, but I was feeling better also. 

When I started this journey, the key questions were: "What is mantra?," and "Why is it considered the master key that dissolves all blocks on the path to self-realization?" 

What I came to understand was that mantras are energetic verbal formulas designed to transform consciousness, to draw one into a devotional state, and to improve ones ability to be focus the mind. 

Mantra is actually the vehicle through which we reach silence. We harness the enormous power of the conscious mind through repetition of the mantra, which allows us to gradually pierce through the veils of thought that separate us from a state of pure awareness. It is here where we touch the soul of our original being.

Our mind, just like our body can age through old ideas, emotions, beliefs and opinions that create blockages in our channels of perception. We stop seeing things as they really are and see only what our minds habits allow us to see.

Chanting mantra is a very effective tool to draw our attention away from our ordinary preoccupations and limiting beliefs. It opens the flow of energy through our vocal chords into our entire nervous system as well as awakening our prana/lifeforce as a whole. It is this awakened inner flow of energy, which produces moments of flow, connectednes and inspiration.  

If you have not started chanting yet I highly recommend you explore it :)
There are many incredible musicians with mantra recordings on www.spiritvoyage.com

Below are a some mantra based practices on Yogaglo:

3 comments:

  1. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with HIV/aids & Herpes virus for 4 years now… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME contact whatsApp number.( +2347030936239 ) I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr, CHUKWU MADU herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME and very happy with my hubby and family. Email him on (dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com)
     or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number (+2347030936239)
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}Ex Back
    {10}Lottery Spell
    {11}Money Spell.
    His herbs are very powerful and it has no side effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs Daniela Camara.
     I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete